Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bath Time!

At first, a bath was something that made me freeeezing cold. I had to lay on a sponge and get wiped down by Mommy and Daddy while the rest of my body was frigid. Once my umbilical cord fell off, I've been loving bath time! I love lying in the warm water, kicking my feet to splash the water and having Daddy pour water on me while Mommy soaps me up. I could stay in there for hours!

I use a Pee Pee-Tee Pee for the Sprinkling-Wee Wee to stop me from peeing all over everyone and everything.  It works especially well if it gets wet in the bath water and then gets put on.  I recommend it mostly for bath time; it is difficult to keep on just during diaper changing time. 

After baths, I get wrapped up in two towels to keep me extra warm.  It is a scary few seconds during the transition from the warm bath water, through the cold air, until I get wrapped up in a warm blanket.  Usually, it goes well and I am happily bundled up in no time. 


During my bath last weekend, I felt a little too cold, even after being wrapped up.  Suddenly, my towel got wet.  Did I do that? Oops! I just had to go!  I definitely surprised Mommy. 


Maybe it was just my way of saying I would like to get in the bath water again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment